Thank you to our institutional sponsors.
To become an institutional sponsor, please contact Lindsey Mantoan: email@example.com.
Roehampton University, London
The Department of Drama, Theatre and Performance is renowned for its cutting-edge performance practice and critical theory. Our exciting new MA, London’s Theatre, takes advantage of the varied theatrical wealth and cultural resources of London’s vibrant theatre and performance scene.
Department of Theater & Performance Studies
School of the Art Institute of Chicago
A leader in educating artists, designers, and scholars since 1866, the School of the Art Institute of Chicago offers nationally accredited undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate programs to over 3,500 students from around the globe. SAIC has an educational philosophy built upon an interdisciplinary approach to art and design, giving students unparalleled opportunities to develop their creative and critical abilities.
UCLA School of Theater, Film and Television
The University of Melbourne
PSi’s current membership model separates individual memberships in PSi from conference registration. This structure opens a space for a much wider membership based not on proximity to the annual conference but on interest in the field of performance studies. Institutional sponsorships come with complimentary memberships and exciting advertising opportunities.
Institutional Sponsor $750 USD
– Logo and advertisement placed prominently at the top of the PSi website, including hyperlinks that will direct visitors to your institution’s webpage
– Analytic tracking on who clicks the hyperlink embedded in your advertisement
– Logo and advertisement in program for the Melbourne conference brochure
– 5 advertisements per/year in our monthly PSi newsletter
– 5 full memberships (annual income over 15000 USD) or 10 memberships for students, unemployed and lowest income level (annual income below 15000 USD); or a combination: 3 full and 4 student memberships, or 2 full and 6 student memberships.
Much of PSi’s support comes from the strong network of scholars and scholarly institutions that have contributed financially to the organization over its 20+ year history. PSi’s Institutional Sponsors are a core group of institutions at the forefront of the field committed to assisting PSi in creating value for members, and for the field of Performance Studies as a whole. An institutional sponsor helps PSi’s day-to-day operations, including oversight of Conferences, Regional Research Clusters, Prizes, and other publication, website and archival initiatives.
We sincerely hope that your institution will be able to support us this year.