Call for Web Officer
The board of Performance Studies international (PSi) seeks applications for the position of Web Officer. This board member will serve for three conference cycles—; PSi#26 in 2020 (Rijeka, Croatia); PSi#26 in 2021 (TBD); and PSi#27 in 2022 (TBD)—with organizational work to begin immediately upon appointment. The new board member will join existing board members in regular collaborative work on projects, events, and opportunities with the purpose of increasing the visibility and institutional presence of PSi. The board meets in person every year at the annual conference and is otherwise in regular contact through digital means.
Nominees must be:
- Current PSi Members;
- Available for regular online meetings and project updates (most times of the year, this means responding to email and other messages; however, during busy times, this can entail regular Skype meetings);
- Committed to diversifying performance studies and building a wide network of scholars and artists.
Position description and duties:
- Work with the President and the board to support the mission of PSi;
- Oversee and take responsibility for maintaining and updating website content (currently we are using wordpress with some plug-ins);
- Maintain record of website expenses
For more information about PSi, please visit http://www.psi-web.org/
Candidates can self-nominate for this position and should send a CV, a 1-page application letter explaining what the candidate might bring to the position, and a letter of reference to the Secretary, Eero Laine (email@example.com). The deadline is September 30, 2019. A successful candidate will be immediately appointed to the board.